Sarah Mycroft's favourite part of this running event is the opportunity to speak at functions and to students at remote, town and city schools alike. Topics include:
- avoiding chemicals in foods, eating organic
- how to identify synthetic ingredients the government allows on our supermarket shelves
- promoting fitness and health in life
- setting personal aims and striving for individual goals
- avoiding drugs in the teenage years
- recycling for a cleaner world
- The children will be encouraged to consider their ambitions in adulthood, discuss their dreams and have an opportunity to ask questions about the run.